Memories made in silver
Why I collect information about you;
- To fulfil an order
- To contact you regarding an order you wish to place
- To send you a newsletter
- To fulfil a request, such as a refund, as part of my Customer Service
- To contact you to inform you if you are a winner of a competition I have run on Facebook.
How you give consent to the information I have about you
- When you place an order with me, I take it that you have consented to my contacting you via your address, email or telephone to enable me to fulfil your order.
- Occasionally I will obtain your name and address via Facebook (usually using Facebook Messenger.) You would normally contact me first by either directly sending a Private Message or by commenting on my Facebook Page. This is normally done so that I can send you a prize if you are the winner of a competition or if you would like to place an order. By providing me with an address, so that an order/prize can be fulfilled, I take it as that you have consented to my using your details for such purposes.
- When you give explicit consent to me sending you newsletters for marketing purposes.
How your data is stored
- I use a Cloud hosting service to store your personal information.
- I keep a physical copy of your order for TAX purposes (this would be held on file for a maximum of seven years)
- I keep physical copies of the prints on file for 3 years for customers to place additional orders. This is not always a guarantee. After this time, prints are sent back to the customer or discarded if they are not claimed by the customer or no longer required by the customer.
Third Party Services outside of the EU
- I use Third Party Services to access and store your information, such services are known as ‘Data Processors’ in regards to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The EU Data Protection Regulation states the following for companies outside the EU: “The GDPR will also apply to the processing of personal data of data subjects in the EU by a controller or processor not established in the EU, where the activities relate to: offering goods or services to EU citizens (irrespective of whether payment is required) and the monitoring of behaviour that takes place within the EU. Non-Eu businesses processing the data of EU citizens will also have to appoint a representative in the EU.” These services have their own Privacy Policies and I advise you to read through them to make sure you understand how your information is being used and stored.
These are the following Third Party Data Processors I currently use:
- As stated in my Terms and Conditions, I use photos of the products I make, across my social media platforms, which include Facebook and Instagram. I never share full names of my customers unless you have given written consent to do so. First names will usually be displayed on keepsakes and will therefore be visible on photos that are shared on my social media pages.
Printed Marketing Material
- As stated in my Terms and Conditions, I use photos of the products I make on printed marketing material such as Business Cards and Leaflets. First names will usually be displayed on keepsakes and will therefore be visible on photos printed for marketing purposes.
- You can, at any time, request information about the personal data I hold, how it is stored and for how long.
- You can, at any time, revoke your consent to me using your personal data.
- You can, at any time, request that your personal data be erased under the conditions of Article 17 “Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten.)”
How your Personal Data is shared
- If requested by a governing body, I have the legal right to share your Personal Information to inform governing bodies of suspected fraud or actions that would be deemed illegal. I have the right to share your Personal Information with law enforcement bodies to uphold my Terms and Conditions if necessary.
How to contact me
- I, Viki Neaves am the owner of Ella Bella Boo and the ‘Data Controller’ (The person responsible for how the data is processed.) You can contact me by email: email@example.com or by sending correspondence to this address: 41 Upper Mount Street, Fleet, GU51 1BW.