Memories made in silver
I hope that you are delighted with your precious piece of keepsake jewellery. Each and every piece of jewellery is completely handmade and is polished by hand to a high shine. Because of this there will always be an organic feel to each piece. I never try to create a factory ‘mass produced’ effect with the jewellery as I feel it would take some of the character away.
Each piece is made from fine silver which is less hard wearing than sterling silver (which contains metals other than silver to strengthen it).
In order to ensure that you keep your piece of jewellery in the best possible condition I recommend the following:
- avoid contact with soap, perfume and chemicals where possible
- gently wipe your piece with a soft cloth to avoid a build up of tarnish – a polishing cloth is included in the purchase of your keepsake and can be found underneath the insert in your gift box
- avoid rubbing hard over the surface of the print as this can result in loss of detail
- check that your piece is securely fastened (remembering to check links) on a regular basis
- keep your piece dry and remember to move when showering and swimming
- remove your jewellery when undertaking manual work or there is a risk that the piece may get knocked